Being able to diagnose errors, latency and application logs are some of the important factors that are required to understand failures; which can both be a tedious and daunting task. It takes a lot of time to go through stacks of files and data just to look for the reason of failures and lack in services. There are times where all the required information is not available at one place and it is impossible to track them. This leads to a challenging task of finding the data and then implementing it to solve the problem that arose. This is where cloud computing comes into play.
Cloud computing is a computing infrastructure and software model that ensures unlimited access to a pool of resources (like computer networks, servers, storage & applications). These resources can be easily administered with minimal efforts, usually over the internet.
To read about Cloud computing & its Deployment models
This type of computing provides its users or enterprises with various computing capabilities to either process or store data in a privately owned cloud or in a third-party data center which makes this data center which data more efficient and reliable.
At MicraClouds, we provide the following services to our users:-
OUR SERVICES ARE
- Infrastructure Management
- Database Management
- Application Management
- Server Co-Location
- Security: 24/7 secure monitoring
- One-click set-up
- Scalability to fit your needs
- Unlimited storage and bandwidth
Now let’s look at some of the Benefits of Cloud Computing
For free consultation Contact Us
- It allows the organization to minimalize the infrastructure costs.
- If an organization is using third-party clouds it enables them to focus on their core business instead of directing their entire focus on infrastructure & maintenance of computer systems.
- It allows organizations to get their applications up and running in less amount of time and also improve its manageability with less maintenance required.
- It facilitates the IT teams to swiftly adjust to resources which help to meet and prepare beforehand for fluctuating and unpredictable business demands.
- It is infinite in size, which makes a problem of running out of capacity, no problem at all.
- It increases the availability of resources to anywhere without any worry. Cloud applications are designed to be accessed securely from anywhere and from any device – all you need is a device with internet connection.
- Quick Implementation: The implementation of a new application can take months or even years to get up and running. But with a cloud-based application, you can cut through this complexity and start using the application instantly.
You can also take a look at Cloud Computing
- Before, implementing a new application used to mean considerable capital expenditure in new equipment and not to mention the cost of licenses, integration and the inevitable consultants. But with cloud computing these capital expenditure costs are dramatically reduced or even completely eliminated. Instead, you simply pay a monthly fee, transforming a significant capital expenditure into a predictable operational expense.